Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bittersweet goodbye

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We parked at ORMC hospital today. There were two Model Ss I the doctor 's parking. It was very hard not parking in doctors parking. Blue Persuasion wanted to be by her brethren. When I got out, after parking with the rest of the patients, one came up to and complimented on the car and asked if I was a doctor. I, of course said I wasn't and told them about more reasonably priced preowned and the Model 3 coming out. They said they were going to look it up tonight. I would have offered a demo, but was running out of time.

John

Well, Dr Corbitt, isn't it funny how people look shocked when you tell them she's 3 years old? Everyone assumes it's brand new!

Today is Day 10 driving the Jetta. Soon I will have to do something I haven't had to do in 3 years... go to a...gasp...gas station. This is going to be interesting.

She stole my wasps and I want them back! I guess getting the brake lights fixed is some consolation.
That brake light switch is engineered to break when it is removed. I actually figured a workaround this design. I have forgotten how. Don't remove the new one though.
I can't stand wasps. I wait until evening, when they are all back, and then they get the wrath of hornet spray.

John

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
I took care of it, I found a thin, narrow long piece of wood in the garage, and using the car door as a shield I knocked the nest out. Then I used the stick like a cricket bat to whack the wasp to the ground, where I used it to whack him one final time. I'm not even sorry.

LoL Rick, I'll be happy to swing by and drop off the wasp nest later today.
You don't have to be so formal, using my full name and all. Just Rick will do.
You want me to bring you the corpse?
No, that's ok. I'll just nurture the rest of the swarm here.

Funny thing is that I had the car in the garage for nearly two full days with all the doors open while I removed the old window tint and was never bothered by a wasp.

You don't have to be so formal, using my full name and all. Just Rick will do.

No, that's ok. I'll just nurture the rest of the swarm here.

Funny thing is that I had the car in the garage for nearly two full days with all the doors open while I removed the old window tint and was never bothered by a wasp.
Oh, he never bothered me either, RICK