Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My lap around the ring. I felt that the tires were the limitation. If I had P85+ and some performance 21" tires, it would be a lot better.
great video, keep it up, its amazing seeing how fast your were driving and still seeing other cars driving even faster, also bjorn or anyone else, what do you think about tesla installing a supercharger near the nurburgring or nearest freeway/motorway/highway, sorry i don't know about the area,

but i do think supercharges near racetracks or atleast in the town(so they are not blocked for special events) would be a good idea for tesla to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:
great video, keep it up, its amazing seeing how fast your were driving and still seeing other cars driving even faster, also bjorn or anyone else, what do you think about tesla installing a supercharger near the nurburgring or nearest freeway/motorway/highway, sorry i don't know about the area,

but i do think supercharges near racetracks or atleast in the town(so they are not blocked for special events) would be a good idea for tesla to look at.
A supercharger near Nurburgring would be awesome. One lap around the ring usually eats up almost 60 km. So for every lap, you'll have to charge for 40 minutes afterwards. And going on the ring with less than 50 % charge is no fun because there's significally less power than at 80 % or higher.

Wonderful films. Did I notice you are using your pano insulation during the summer, also? Is that for sun shade, or another reason? Thanks.
It's mostly for blocking light when we are sleeping in the back of the car. We also noticed that when having passengers in the car, they don't look straight up anyways. That's why we blocked it and let the front glass be open during summer.