Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black 21" Arachnid wheels $4,000 Brand New Complete Set of 4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new set of 4 Black 21" Arachnid wheels just obtained through the referral program. Complete set never used with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires already mounted and balanced with tire pressure sensors (TPMS) already installed. Available for pickup in Santa Monica, CA or I can ship them if you pay the shipping.

thumbnail.jpegthumbnail-3.jpegthumbnail-2.jpeg

Wow you waited a long time, those wheels have not been a referral option for at least two years. I also did not know they used the Contis on referral. Only the silver ones with PSS were most recently...

The wheels, sensors and tires are all separate and then mounted and balanced at the service center before pickup. That said they have both Michelin and Continental tires in inventory and may have just mounted Continentals because of availability. The last set of Arachnid wheels I picked up were still in sealed boxes, they gave me sensors and Michelin tires separately. We have our own tire machines so I didn’t care.