Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black 21" Arachnid Wheels + Tires + TPMS for CHEAP (East Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought these used from another TMC member to put on my car, but ended up going with Model X 20" Slipstreams instead. These wheels were originally silver and had some curb rash so I attempted to fix them and paint them black, but did not do proper prep work and I am not happy with the quality of my paint job. There's some areas that look more matte than others and some paint drip. Just overall bad paint quality on my part. The Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires are in good condition (75-80% tread remaining) but one of the 245/40/21 tires has a hole in the sidewall and will need to be replaced. You can find the same acoustic tire with similar tread for very cheap on Ebay. These wheels would be perfect if you plan on powdercoating them or you can put them on as-is after you replace the damaged tire. All the wheels are straight with no bends and no other issues. $1750 OBO takes everything, I paid more originally but I just want them gone at this point (I have 3 sets of wheels I need to get rid of...) and I will be lowering the price weekly if they don't sell. I'm local to East Bay Area, local pickup and cash / Paypal F&F only please

20190803_173715.jpg

20190803_173707.jpg

Reactions: glide
Alright, based on the amount of PMs I've received in the last couple days I think I'm staying firm at $1500. I will be able to upload individual wheel pictures Thursday morning and will upload those to this thread once I have them. They are pending sale on Saturday but if that falls through I'll entertain other offers and consider shipping