Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Alcantara Headliner for P3D w/ White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you with the Model 3 White Interior, you know it comes with the standard greyish headliner and is not so flattering with the white interior. I got Unplugged Performance to change mine to black Alcantara (the real stuff, not fake) and WOW, does it make a difference in how the car feels on the inside. Check it out!

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

WOW
that is awesome! Really not bad for that price and work involved. I love the black headliners on the S and X.

I like the black on white the best (only way I would order white int). All other colors I think clash or looks tacky. SICK BUILD

Do you know if they removed the factory headliner or just overlaid it? Does that mean it was glued on? etc. Any specifics would be appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: ghoticov
WOW
that is awesome! Really not bad for that price and work involved. I love the black headliners on the S and X.

I like the black on white the best (only way I would order white int). All other colors I think clash or looks tacky. SICK BUILD

Do you know if they removed the factory headliner or just overlaid it? Does that mean it was glued on? etc. Any specifics would be appreciated.

They removed the stock headliner and replaced it with the Alcantara (its also REAL Alcantara).