Yes. I spoke to my delivery specialist today. Apparently it's a marketing thing so that the P models get more than red brakes, kickboards, and blistering speed. I am kind of annoyed about that. I even said I'd pay more!Do existing P100D orders that aren't yet in production get upgraded to this, anyone know? Similar to other interior update from a couple weeks back?
Can anyone comment on the original vented seat’s usefulness in practice or implementation ? Electrek linked a couple older reviews that seemed less than favourable. Do they have rubber tubing with holes, like a garden irrigation line, or rigid conduits with fans? Trapped elves with straws?
Did they let you transfer the deposit?According to the training my OA received:
- The old design was taken away because the performance was lacking. This design is much improved.
- The perforations are only in the middle of the seats and not on the side bolsters.
- The perforation (hole) design has been totally reworked.
- The 2nd and 3rd rows will also have perforations to match the fronts, but with no air flow mechanism.
- The design draws (sucks) heat away.
My kids and wife have spilled go-gurt on my previous X with black ventilated seats. It was a horrible mess that I was never able to get cleaned.Perspective...
I am so glad I dont have the ventilated seats. I am sure my wife will spill something and I dont need it going into the holes on the seat. Plus my truck has them and I never use them so they seem like something that just shortens the life of the seat material.