Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor LDCRS Model Y Front Trunk/Rear Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got mine last night....unpacked it this morning and no smell at all...left it out of package for around 3 hours just to see if anything smell would conjure up but nothing. Installed the mat in the trunk, it was 100+ today here in socal. Happy to report, no odors after out in the sun.
Must be nice. I took mine out of my car on Thursday. Left it outside for a few days, it still smells. Took 2 and a half days for the smell to leave my car even without it the mat, that’s how strong it was. I think they are sending me a replacement. We’ll see how that is, looks like a hit or miss with these. Some report strong smell, some don’t

Reactions: M|S|M MYP
Coming Soon
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Complete Set/Bundle (6 Pieces)

Whats Included?

- 1x Driver Side Floor Mat

- 1x Passenger Side Floor Mat

- 1x 2nd Row Floor Mat

- 1x Trunk Mat

- 1x Front Trunk Mat

- 1x Rear Sub Trunk Mat

Discounts will apply for purchasing complete set versus purchasing each item separately.
À la carte options will still be available

We'll update the forums accordingly when they are live on Amazon!

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS

Where is the link for the updated model?
Are you referring to an update to the current trunk mats? We are currently still on v1.0 on the mats with the inventory we have on hand. The next batch of mats we are manufacturing, we are going to remove the tags from the front trunk and rear sub trunk LDCRS mats from the feedback we have received.

Trunk Mat:
Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk:

Thanks,
LDCRS

Now Available!
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Complete Set

Save $35 when purchasing the complete LDCRS set versus purchasing each item individually.

AMAZON LINK:

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 9.16.13 AM.png

9/28 - After stronger than expected demand, we are currently out of stock of the Front Trunk and Rear Sub Trunk Mats. We do however, still have stock available for the trunk mats, as well as the interior mats.

As we've done in the past:
Be notified when we are back in stock (LDCRS Tesla Model Y Front Trunk/Rear Sub Trunk) using the link below:

Hi LDCRS, I'd like to be able to open the trunk floor section over the shallow storage area. Can the current one-piece trunk floor protector be cut in half to allow this, or are you planning a two-piece floor protector in the future? Thanks!

Hi LDCRS, I'd like to be able to open the trunk floor section over the shallow storage area. Can the current one-piece trunk floor protector be cut in half to allow this, or are you planning a two-piece floor protector in the future? Thanks!
You should be able to lift up the cover to get to the sub trunk area with the rear trunk mats in place. You can see this in action in the video below. If your experience is different, please let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS

You should be able to lift up the cover to get to the sub trunk area with the rear trunk mats in place. You can see this in action in the video below. If your experience is different, please let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.
I think they are referring to the shallow area that is behind that. (Up against the seat backs.) The area for which you don't have a trunk mat.

I think they are referring to the shallow area that is behind that. (Up against the seat backs.) The area for which you don't have a trunk mat.
Thanks for the clarification! We don’t currently have plans to offer a 2 piece set. As far as cutting the mat into 2 pieces, we’re not positive on how it would work primarily for aesthetics, but it could serve its function to allow for access. We haven’t heard from any customers who have wanted to try this yet.