Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Friday Deals for Your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering what, if anything, are you getting for your Model 3 on Black Friday? Not sure which Tesla-accessory vendors are having Black Friday sales, but figured this would be a good place for us to discuss and post any upcoming deals.

I’m on the lookout for deals on the rear reflector LED lights and fog lights up front.

(moderator note)

I am just going to throw a note in this thread that person to person sharing of things members might find is fine, but do not put any sort of "and use my referral code" in any post or the post containing that text (not the entire thread) will get nuked in its entirety.

Discount codes = Ok, anything that looks like any sort of referral code, = not ok. This includes anything that is a link to a shopping portal (such as amazon) that has an embedded referral code. Link to amazon or other shopping portal = ok. Link to same with any sort of embedded referral link = not ok.

With that out of the way, have fun sharing your deals.

I’ve been keeping an eye on Amazon. Saw a post somewhere on this forum that also talked about eBay. Common version seems to be the one with an access port. They’re going for sub-200.

But I like the look on this one better. $100 better? 🤨

those don't look bad but personally i really like either the mpp or hps which i think they'll for sure have a black friday deal!

Reactions: android04
How about while Elon is distracted, Tesla offers us EAP for $2K and FSD for $5K?

If you do stuff like this in this thread, it is very possible it will devolve into discussion about stuff that has nothing to do with black friday deals.

I am going to leave this post, but highly, highly (highly) encourage people to not do this, in this thread.

If you do stuff like this in this thread, it is very possible it will devolve into discussion about stuff that has nothing to do with black friday deals.

I am going to leave this post, but highly, highly (highly) encourage people to not do this, in this thread.
Sorry jj, what did you object to in my post? Just want to ensure I don't violate any spoken or unspoken rules.

Sorry jj, what did you object to in my post? Just want to ensure I don't violate any spoken or unspoken rules.

Specifically for this thread, bringing "elon" into it, with a not quite subtle jab about twitter, and also talking about the value or perceived lack thereof of EAP and or FSD at its current pricing, none of which has anything to do with black friday deals.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi