Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Friday Deals - M3 Accessories

Joabe

Oct 25, 2019
Round Rock
I thought I would start a thread where we could post all the upcoming deals that will be happening over the holidays.

I will receive my P3D+ in December and there are a ton of accessories I want to purchase and get the best deal on (since I'm now broke after buying this car, ha ha)

Please post links in this thread if you find a great sale on any M3 accessories! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: SheriffMoose

Kenriko

Former Vendor
May 5, 2016
Bay Area, Austin, Miami
We're running a sale all through November. kenriko.com

Black November Sale - No need to wait.

Kenriko Tesla Model 3 Professional Chrome Delete Kit

Make sure you checkout our bundles for additional discounts. (bottom of each product page)

Capture.PNG

Reactions: calidreamz808

MonkeyC

Nov 26, 2019
Albany, NY
Tesla Accessories and News | TESMANIAN has code TM40 to get 40% off their trunk mat. Tcoller40 to get 40% off their cooler. I ordered the trunk mat, then placed a separate order for my floor mats using code teslaraj to get 20% off them too. Personally, I think these look better than the tesla all weather mats & you can't beat the price with these codes. Now if I could only get a delivery date....

SheriffMoose

Oct 31, 2019
Virginia, US
Tesla Accessories and News | TESMANIAN has code TM40 to get 40% off their trunk mat. Tcoller40 to get 40% off their cooler. I ordered the trunk mat, then placed a separate order for my floor mats using code teslaraj to get 20% off them too. Personally, I think these look better than the tesla all weather mats & you can't beat the price with these codes. Now if I could only get a delivery date....
That is a much better price than the Tuxmats. I am already pretty set on the Tuxmats for the floormats, though I might have to consider going with those for the trunk mat, considering how much less expensive they are. Decisions decisions...

Trips

"Boring bonehead questions are not cool. Next?"
Sep 22, 2015
Omaha, NE
Any deals on winter tires? Current M3 RWD winter wheels + tires package is $2000. Can we do better?

Discount Tire has a 10% rebate + 5% if you use their credit card. I didn't see any restrictions but their website has crashed all morning. I'm going to stop in and pick up some Hakka R3's.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC