Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Friday Deals - M3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I would start a thread where we could post all the upcoming deals that will be happening over the holidays.

I will receive my P3D+ in December and there are a ton of accessories I want to purchase and get the best deal on (since I'm now broke after buying this car, ha ha)

Please post links in this thread if you find a great sale on any M3 accessories! Thanks in advance!

Reactions: SheriffMoose
We're running a sale all through November. kenriko.com

Black November Sale - No need to wait.

Kenriko Tesla Model 3 Professional Chrome Delete Kit

Make sure you checkout our bundles for additional discounts. (bottom of each product page)

Capture.PNG

Reactions: calidreamz808
Tesla Accessories and News | TESMANIAN has code TM40 to get 40% off their trunk mat. Tcoller40 to get 40% off their cooler. I ordered the trunk mat, then placed a separate order for my floor mats using code teslaraj to get 20% off them too. Personally, I think these look better than the tesla all weather mats & you can't beat the price with these codes. Now if I could only get a delivery date....

Tesla Accessories and News | TESMANIAN has code TM40 to get 40% off their trunk mat. Tcoller40 to get 40% off their cooler. I ordered the trunk mat, then placed a separate order for my floor mats using code teslaraj to get 20% off them too. Personally, I think these look better than the tesla all weather mats & you can't beat the price with these codes. Now if I could only get a delivery date....
That is a much better price than the Tuxmats. I am already pretty set on the Tuxmats for the floormats, though I might have to consider going with those for the trunk mat, considering how much less expensive they are. Decisions decisions...