Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Friday Sale at Xtreme Solutions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have tried many different detailing products to maintain my P3D and I am a big fan of Xtreme Solutions. For those of you who might be interested in trying one of their products, now is a great time as Xtreme Solutions is offering a Black Friday Sale. You can use discount code "HOLIDAY2020" to get 15% off. Their website is "877askxtreme.com".

Here are 3 products I personally have purchased:

1) PolySeal - a best-selling ceramic-infused spray sealant that also has carnauba wax. Brian with Apex Detail (a youtuber I trust) is a big fan of PolySeal as well.

2) Jersey Devil Waterless Wash - a ceramic-infused waterless wash that cleans well and also leaves some protection behind. Although it can be used on ceramic coated cars or those with a base ceramic spray sealant, it can also be used as stand alone protection for 2-3 months.

3) Topper - this is a ceramic-infused topper that does not have any detergents or cleaning ability. It's main purpose is to be used after a wash to enhance gloss and slickness.

Some people have mixed Jersey Devil and Topper together. I look forward to trying this myself once I get order of Topper delivered.

BTW, I am in no way affliated with Xtreme Solutions or paid by them. There are so many detailing products out there that are overhyped and that underperform that when I come across a company that makes good quality products at decent prices, I want to give them my business and also spread the word.

Happy Thanksgiving,
joebruin77

Reactions: AC2DC