Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Horse - Time to process PCP application?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The website suggests that the credit decision would be made within a few hours, but I've been waiting over a week with no update. On my Tesla account page it shows as "Your credit application has been received. We will contact you with details on your credit decision and terms."

I've tried to call but this routes through to Tesla Sales at Heathrow (I had assumed I would be speaking to BH directly).

How long have others waited for credit decision on PCP?

Thanks
Tim

From my experience:
Make the order, paid deposit with credit card and applied for PCP.
In less than 48 hours on tesla account appeared was accepted. I have another PCP, in my name, for actual Leaf and have to be close before the delivery date.
No one, from Black Horse, contacted me.

I applied first, didn't hear anything so called Tesla. They found my application and told me it was approved. I then ordered the car and the PCP wouldn't then register on my account. Another quick call and it was sorted. I think their customer management software needs a lot of manual intervention.

I applied first, didn't hear anything so called Tesla. They found my application and told me it was approved. I then ordered the car and the PCP wouldn't then register on my account. Another quick call and it was sorted. I think their customer management software needs a lot of manual intervention.
In my case, no.
Maybe because you do first PCP application and after the order.

Deffo give your SC a call - I had a similar experience, waited a week after placing the order, called Leeds SC, they confirmed approval and updated my account while I was on the phone :) At no point did I have any contact with Black Horse....

Reactions: Roy W.
The website suggests that the credit decision would be made within a few hours, but I've been waiting over a week with no update. On my Tesla account page it shows as "Your credit application has been received. We will contact you with details on your credit decision and terms."

I've tried to call but this routes through to Tesla Sales at Heathrow (I had assumed I would be speaking to BH directly).

Thanks
Tim

I applied for the PCP first. I went into the showroom in Solihull to ask. They looked it up and said that BH needed some more information and could I ring them. The sales guy gave me a number plus a reference number. Sorted within and hour

Thanks
Tim

i had a similar issue so chased with Tesla after a few days. It had been approved in 24 hours but has to be manually added to your account. If you don’t contact it just seems to sit there.

Hi, In my Tesla account, when I click to apply for the BH PCP.... all I get is a white blank page with the normal Tesla headers. I waited for this to load a form to submit my application but nothing appeared.

I then went back to my account page which says “Your application has been received....”

is this normal?? How do they know what deposit I wanted to make!!

I tried clicking the resubmit button but same happened again.

Anyone else have this?

Can you clarify that 1% rate, APR?
Sorry just read this. Well APR I got was 1.5%

1D3840D6-0C9A-4FAB-87EA-95379D19DD1D.jpeg