Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black HPWC For Sale

pdxrajiv

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2015
Portland, OR
Still in the original, unopened box.
Asking $450.
I can deliver to anyplace near Portland OR anytime, or to SoCal or SF Bay Area next week, or in Seattle/Portland in early December.
20191112_111251.jpg
20191112_111238 (1).jpg
20191112_111342.jpg
20191112_111419.jpg

pdxrajiv

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2015
Portland, OR
Yes, I have not sold it yet. But I am already on my way back home from SoCal.
But, I will pass through SoCal again in two weeks.

Let me know if you are interested and can wait that long.

3ngineer

Nov 26, 2019
Mass
Any chance you would consider donating for a school project (non-profit => tax offset) to make an autonomous robotic connector? I could pay for shipping so you don't incur any extra expense.

Last edited:

lowtek

Jan 2, 2020
Alabama, USA
Any chance you would consider donating for a school project (non-profit => tax offset) to make an autonomous robotic charger? I could pay for shipping so you don't incur any extra expense.

The wall connector isn't really a charger ... the chargers are in the actual vehicles

3ngineer

Nov 26, 2019
Mass
The wall connector isn't really a charger ... the chargers are in the actual vehicles
I'll concede to precise terminology in this thread if you concede not to correct every other comment I've made to this effect on other threads. Deal? ;)

Sometimes even Tesla devolves into sloppy terminology for convenience (e.g. Tesla Destination "Chargers", URL contains "chargers" such as US Tesla Destination Charging | Tesla)

Last edited:

lowtek

Jan 2, 2020
Alabama, USA
Hey just trying to help .. wasn’t trying to be snarky .. just saying that you aren’t going to make a charger for your robotics project out of this.

3ngineer

Nov 26, 2019
Mass
Hey just trying to help .. wasn’t trying to be snarky .. just saying that you aren’t going to make a charger for your robotics project out of this.
Thanks! Sorry for the miscommunication. Trying to make something to specifically charges a Tesla model 3 to support FSD over more than 100% battery (if that ever happens).

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC