Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black HPWC For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still in the original, unopened box.
Asking $450.
I can deliver to anyplace near Portland OR anytime, or to SoCal or SF Bay Area next week, or in Seattle/Portland in early December.
20191112_111251.jpg
20191112_111238 (1).jpg
20191112_111342.jpg
20191112_111419.jpg

Any chance you would consider donating for a school project (non-profit => tax offset) to make an autonomous robotic connector? I could pay for shipping so you don't incur any extra expense.

Last edited:
The wall connector isn't really a charger ... the chargers are in the actual vehicles
I'll concede to precise terminology in this thread if you concede not to correct every other comment I've made to this effect on other threads. Deal? ;)

Sometimes even Tesla devolves into sloppy terminology for convenience (e.g. Tesla Destination "Chargers", URL contains "chargers" such as US Tesla Destination Charging | Tesla)

Last edited:
Hey just trying to help .. wasn’t trying to be snarky .. just saying that you aren’t going to make a charger for your robotics project out of this.
Thanks! Sorry for the miscommunication. Trying to make something to specifically charges a Tesla model 3 to support FSD over more than 100% battery (if that ever happens).