Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black leather and carbon trim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've already confirmed my S85 with black leather and black trim and now decided to upgrade to P85. With that at least in EU configuration it opens up the CF spoiler and CF trim. I do somewhat like CF so I wanted to know if someone has black leather and black interior with CF trim and could post a few pictures. I'd like to know how gray the CF will look as I'd rather not have light toned trim if the rest of the car is pitch black (color is also black).

It is a great combo. Neither too light nor dark. Classy yet sporty. It is quite hard to photograph it well. Attached is the best pic I had on file from when I researched it. The areas left of the steering wheel and near the armrest shows the best with the least glare.

imagejpeg

Not sure why the pics did not show. Trying again with two here. Of the two attached, the dash pic is a bit washed out. The pic of the armrest shows the color and depth of the carbon fiber a bit better. Regardless, go to this http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2012-tesla-model-s-first-drive/#photo-5273241 site. It had the best array of Black P85 leather with Carbon trim pics that I have seen. Most are pretty representative of the look in real life but some are a bit washed out and lighter. The carbon fiber is hard to photograph without the glare (although it produces much less glare than any of the gloss woods in every day use. To me it is perfect with the black leather and was hard for me to pass up as an option. As I said, sporty yet quite elegant. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Attachments

• 25-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336796.jpg
    25-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336796.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 9,819
  • 37-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336821.jpg
    37-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336821.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 752