Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black M3 So dirty after rain!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How dare you! Every flower is special.
Greetings fellow syracuse goer.

Bummer even more so is we have no nice touch free washes. I hear near old babies r us by destiny mall might turn into one.
Delta Sonic is "touch free". The thing that touches your car is that hanging chad thing that's not really long enough to touch the body of the car. I consider that go enough because the glass ready does need some to touch it to get really clean.

Delta Sonic is "touch free". The thing that touches your car is that hanging chad thing that's not really long enough to touch the body of the car. I consider that go enough because the glass ready does need some to touch it to get really clean.
Do you bring your tesla through delta sonic? Wonder if delta sonjc makes a stipulation about electric cars.

Seems i have to drive up to the belt, slap it in neutral ans push tow haul rather simultaneously

I have had my Model 3 black for 5 months and I absolutely love it except it always seems dirty after every time it rains with water marks and other dirt seeming to stick to the car much more than my previous cars. I wash it every week or two and wonder if I need to do something different.

Do other people see this on their cars particularly black ones.

Any tips to stop this happening?

Adding a protection layer on your clear coat. It can be wax (most commonly used product!) or ceramic (nano )coating. 2nd option is definitively better and lasts longer. Dirt and dust will stick less and will wash a lot easier.