Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model 3 parts on Tesla Parts catalog

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s a one piece unit.

I’ve not heard anywhere of there being any difference in the cameras. If that were to be the case I’d assume Tesla would do something as part of HW4 or something.

Obviously there’s no way of knowing for sure, and it’s not likely to be possible to find out definitively.

• Informative
Reactions: EV Promoter
Anybody ever get a part number / price for the large piece that goes above the windows? Was cleaning out the weather stripping on my driver's side window this afternoon and had the window all the way up with the door open. Decided that I wanted to see where the window would contact the trim, but failed to realize it would be near the side view mirror (wasn't paying attention up there)... now there's a nice silver nick in my satin black trim haha... it's gonna drive me crazy. That's what I get for fooling around and not just leaving good enough alone.

Anybody ever get a part number / price for the large piece that goes above the windows? Was cleaning out the weather stripping on my driver's side window this afternoon and had the window all the way up with the door open. Decided that I wanted to see where the window would contact the trim, but failed to realize it would be near the side view mirror (wasn't paying attention up there)... now there's a nice silver nick in my satin black trim haha... it's gonna drive me crazy. That's what I get for fooling around and not just leaving good enough alone.
1083519-01-D for the LH side.

Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 09.31.28.png

Have you found out the price for it? I’m from Canada and the cost is $240CAD!

I wonder if any SC would swap out the trim? I'm only interested in the trim around the windows as that sticks out like an incredibly sore thumb now that I've wrapped everything else. I'd be more than willing to pay a few hundred to have the trim swapped out...