Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model 3 Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 20" Model 3 Performance wheels powder coated in satin black. Tires are Eagle F1s with ~1000 miles. Has OEM TPMS sensors. Bent lip yesterday, appears to be cosmetic (still holds air, no vibrations at highway speeds, barrel is undamaged). Other than that, these are like new. Happy to let buyer go for a ride to show these are good before selling as they're still on the car. Located in East Granby, CT.

$1500 as is (just wheels)
$1700 repaired (just wheels)
$2500 as is (includes tires and TPMS)
$2600 repaired (including tires and TPMS)

If I don't get any interest, I'll fix and keep. Been eyeing ForgedOne FF10's for a while, using this wheel bending exercise an excuse to do it.

Can't see how to edit my post, I apologize. I know this is my first post here, I'm a long-time lurker and have been involved on the CT Tesla Facebook group for a while.
PXL_20220515_130701747.jpg
PXL_20220515_130711199.jpg
PXL_20220515_130727235.jpg
PXL_20220515_130737695.jpg
PXL_20220515_130750840.jpg
PXL_20220515_130803625.jpg

Based on what I've read about the OEM 20s, the Ubertines are not as popular as these are. What should these be priced at? Not sure what a reasonable starting point is for these in good shape.
Think the issue is they are not in good shape. Paint (appears) spotty and repaired or not the rims are seriously bent. I for one would not gamble on “should be” ok repair to aluminum. My guess is IF you got 1500 for them repaired with new tires you would be lucky. Just to many really nice after market options out there sorry.

Based on what I've read about the OEM 20s, the Ubertines are not as popular as these are. What should these be priced at? Not sure what a reasonable starting point is for these in good shape.
Aren't those the Sport wheels, not Performance? Either way you jacked up the rim pretty good, theoretically it may hold air and hence you say it's cosmetic, but it's not. A little curb rash is cosmetic. Anyone looking to buy rims wouldn't pay full this much for non-OEM powder coated rims, with one jacked pretty good.
The 20" Uberturbines, especially newer versions with the increased weight capacity are more popular since they can be used on the MY as well. A MY with 20" Uberturbines is a pretty sweet setup.

Reactions: xxBrun0xx