TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Black Model 3 with white interior

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by kwisatch_h, Sep 23, 2018.

1. kwisatch_h

kwisatch_h Member

Does anyone have a black model 3 with white interior (and perhaps 18" wheels)? Can't seem to find this combo anywhere and just wondering how the black and white go together. Pics are appreciated. Thanks!

2. mcbarnet007

mcbarnet007 Member

It looks very sharp. However, the eye will be drawn to the interior since it would look much brighter than the exterior of the car. I've seen one on youtube that added matte wrap and the result is beautiful and solves the high contrast issue.

3. Candleflame

Candleflame Active Member

asked the same thing a month ago or so:

here you go

edit: this is actually one with a red paint job. if you youtubesearch performance model 3 one of those videos is a bout a black exterior white interior model 3.

edit2: actually would be even quicker for you to search for all my posts in the model 3 picture post where i asked the same question you did.

4. ftlum

ftlum Member

I just got my Obsidian 3 with white interior. I like the look a lot, myself and don’t think it’s too contrasty. I was initially concerned about possible glare from the white dash strip, but there’s been no problem there. I plan to add a white vinyl wrap to the console (like the prototype had). The only question at this point is how hard it’ll be to keep clean (both inside and out), especially since I won’t be the only driver and my kids are still young.

No good pictures yet, sorry. The pictures I currently have are just of the defects that need fixing by Tesla :p. Once that’s done I’ll get PPF and tinting.

5. leisurelee

leisurelee Member

Black 3D with white interior. I think it looks much better than my friend's blue with black interior. ;-)

IMG_20180906_075929.jpg

• Like x 4
    • Love x 2
  6. leisurelee

leisurelee Member

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  7. Abstrakt1

Abstrakt1 Member

20180919_082743.jpg 20180919_082758.jpg IMG_0413.jpg 40620819_10216828332331755_3046539161977749504_o.jpg

• Love x 1
  8. Randy7fx

Randy7fx Member

I have a black performance with white interior, no performance upgrade. Love the combination.

Attached Files:

9. plasmo

plasmo Member

I think black exterior + white interior is one of the best combos with teslas. imo.
    I actually like the black Aeros on this combo... but not with any other exterior color.
    The only reason why I didn't choose this with my Model 3 is because that's the configuration we have on our Model S and didn't want the exact same thing.

10. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

#10 ecarfan, Oct 22, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    I have a silver 3 with white interior. I really like the look of that console wrap! Thanks for posting.

Kenriko wraps seem to be sold out. Products

11. leisurelee

leisurelee Member

12. leisurelee

leisurelee Member

Nice! I like the red "T" wraps you applied to your exterior and interior. But your cupholders look naked! :D

• Like x 1
  13. mpbruin108

mpbruin108 Member

I also picked up P3D- black exterior with white interior. I put a few carbon fiber accents inside and outside the car. Looks sharp imo. =)

14. sanjeevh

sanjeevh Member

Did anyone with RWD white interior get deliveries or scheduled dates yet?

I am not seeing any update to my order and afraid if I will receive it before end of this year or not...

15. Msjulie

Msjulie Active Member

@Abstrakt1 Like that white wrap on the console, hopefully holds up well and doesn't yellow in sun but then I guess easy enough to change. Nice effect

• Like x 1
  16. MO-T3SLA

MO-T3SLA Member

Not the greatest angle in the exterior photo, but I've got Xpel Stealth and had the console wrapped in white satin. 40% crystalline tint all the way around.

Attached Files:

17. Candleflame

Candleflame Active Member

whats that footmat on the drivers side?

18. sanjeevh

sanjeevh Member

It looks cool... where did you get the red caliber painted from? His much does it cost?

Thanks

19. sanjeevh

sanjeevh Member

Typo correction
    His=How

20. MO-T3SLA

MO-T3SLA Member

Haha it was just the paper mat they put down at the tint place

I got the performance package so the calipers came that way.