Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model s in Orlando?

orlando

Feb 2, 2013
Orlando, Fla.
Had my first encounter with another Model S this past Saturday night in Colonialtown 2 blocks from my house... Curious if the other owner is on here as there are not too many in town.

DonD

Jan 12, 2012
Clermont, FL
I was in Orlando Saturday night for a party at a friend's house, but on the south end of town.

P5250, 60kWh, Black, 19", Pano, Active-air, Supercharge

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
We have a white S and live in Mount Dora. Wonder how many of us are in the Orlando area?

Hi Roger,

We have 18 club members in the general area around Orlando.

Orlando, if you are interested in joining the club, please send me an email at [email protected]. Please provide your full name, screen name, email address and city. I'll send you a survey and some club materials.

Larry

Chas F

Model S 60kWh #P6396
Aug 22, 2012
Orlando, FL
Hopefully my Black Model S will be seen around town starting in May. I wouldn't have expected there would be so many black Model S in Orlando (heat and all).

Anzir

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2012
Central Florida
I saw a black Model S today on I-4 near downtown. Also saw a black one in Lake Nona with 19'' wheels. I thought I would see more sig reds but so far only one.

Gynob001

Closed
Aug 1, 2013
Orlando
I have a 5 month old Green Model S. Live in Lake Nona area.
There is Charger at Nemours parking structure and one at the Laureate Park swimming pool, in case anyone is interested.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
I have a 5 month old Green Model S. Live in Lake Nona area.
There is Charger at Nemours parking structure and one at the Laureate Park swimming pool, in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for the information.

We currently have 40 members in the Central Florida region. If you are interested in joining our club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC