TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Black Model S with Black Wheels - should i get a black spoiler or carbon fiber one?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by jlucero, Jul 15, 2015.

1. jlucero

jlucero Member

does anyone have pictures of a black model S, black wheels, and black or carbon fiber trunk spoiler? couldnt find much on google, and would love to see both to see which looks better. thanks!

2. jpwe10

jpwe10 Member

By black wheels do you mean the charcoal grey 21's? And Tesla doesn't make a black spoiler, only matte carbon fiber. Of course there are aftermarket options which you could probably see pictures of if you searched around on this thread here: Show off your aftermarket wheels.

3. jlucero

jlucero Member

yea, i got aftermarket matte black wheels and looking to either get an aftermarket black spoiler or aftermarket carbon fiber spoiler

4. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Not sure if you can see it clearly, but here's my car. Carbon fiber spoiler.

tms.jpg

5. jlucero

jlucero Member

beautiful---exactly what i was looking for---thanks todd---do you love the spoiler look of carbon fiber?

6. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Yes, I love the carbon fiber. Lightweight, strong, and fairly scratch-resistant.