Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 2/17/22 MYLR Black on Black, 5 Seat, 20" Wheels, No/Tow, No FSD.

Original EDD 8/22
Next EDD 10/22
Next EDD 11/22-1/23
Next EDD 12/22-2/23
Next EDD 10/19/22-12/8/22
Next EDD 7/25-8/8/22
Next 10/25 EDD 10/25 - 12/6
Next 8/7 EDD 10/01 - 11/12

Reactions: JDEWD250
Not sure where this info fits
Just got back from Vancouver CA (Aug 16). My observation is that Vancouver has more Tesla on the road than what I see here in the Unites States, mostly white color. Maybe Canada has a special tax credits, more so than here? don't know. Either that or people in Vancouver are RICH? Vancouver CA reminds me of Melbourne Aussie. Drivers there are more polite, they don't blow horns or yell at other drivers. Not sure if I could take too many cloudy days during winters, but summer was nice

It depends where you are in the US. If you go to CA you can't drive more than 5 min before you run into at least 1 probably more like 5. In Manhattan NY there are Tesla Taxis so you run into them all the time as well. Here in nowhere KY population 8000 there are maybe 2 Tesla's. When I get mine it will be 3 lol. Then again, I have the only Supra here so there's that...

Oh I've got an update EDD it's now 821-8/27. Dunno why they went to a 6 day window from a 4 day....

Reactions: Socalfarmhouse
It depends where you are in the US. If you go to CA you can't drive more than 5 min before you run into at least 1 probably more like 5. In Manhattan NY there are Tesla Taxis so you run into them all the time as well. Here in nowhere KY population 8000 there are maybe 2 Tesla's. When I get mine it will be 3 lol. Then again, I have the only Supra here so there's that...

Oh I've got an update EDD it's now 821-8/27. Dunno why they went to a 6 day window from a 4 day....
I live in the bay area very close to Fremont there are Teslas everywhere in the area they are all over Sacramento and I'm pretty sure there are a butt load in LA and SoCal

Not sure where this info fits
Just got back from Vancouver CA (Aug 16). My observation is that Vancouver has more Tesla on the road than what I see here in the Unites States, mostly white color. Maybe Canada has a special tax credits, more so than here? don't know. Either that or people in Vancouver are RICH? Vancouver CA reminds me of Melbourne Aussie. Drivers there are more polite, they don't blow horns or yell at other drivers. Not sure if I could take too many cloudy days during winters, but summer was nice
Agree with you on Canada having a lot of Tesla. I was there last month and just last week. Just about everywhere I go I see at least 10 to 15 Tesla's of all kinds. The only one I didn't see is the roadsters.

Tomorrow I will enter my 4 week EDD window, I was assigned to pick up at the Vallejo,Ca SC when I ordered, since I was in the neighborhood today, I stopped in and had my pick up location switched to Fremont.

I've heard shipping was part of some of these delivery delays, I wanted to take that out of the equation. Possibly moving my pick up by a day or so.

Main reason is it will be a lot easier logistically for me to pick up in Fremont, whenever they get me the damn thing!

Their lots were full in Vallejo with Y's and 3"s, there should be some happy folks around here today, I'm just not one of them.

MYLR7 Black / Black / 20” / Tow - yes / FSD - y / OD 11/21/22 EDD Dec 2022 - Mar 2023

Got a call on Dec 1 that it’s ready for pickup! Arrived at the shop 2 days prior, original buyer couldn’t secure financing, so I was next on list? (Who knows if that’s the truth)

Figure I might as well take it, I can reject it and wait for the next one. VIN assigned the next day: 2023 F608. Scheduled for pickup on Thur Dec 8. Apparently no matrix headlights

Was about to make a new thread but found this one so Bump for Jan 23 orders!!!!
Seems like us B/B have the longest wait times , lets hope a batch of black comes thru sooner!
Wanted the black on white and 20" wheels but 55k cap :(

MYLR/ Black/Black /19" / 5-Seater
OD: 18 Jan
EDD: 31 Mar - 12 May
Delivery Location: Jacksonville, FL
No Vin

Reactions: freed0m