Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Multipattern seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Starting a thread to discuss feedback on the comfort, looks and care of the cloth/textile/black multipattern seats now that there have been a few deliveries scheduled with it.
From the photos in the design center, it looks like the 'body' of the seats are fabric and the 'head' and sides are some kind of synthetic material.
Real data and opinions welcome :)

DSC_5905.jpg DSC_5906.jpg DSC_5907.jpg DSC_5908.jpg DSC_5909.jpg DSC_5910.jpg
Here are pics of my black cloth seating taken this morning.

They look quite nice! Congrats! How do they feel? Can you tell what kind of fabric they're made out of?
They feel great, quite comfortable. My wife says the fabric feels heftier to her than most fabric in car seats. We aren't sure about the "leather" portions - synthetic or natural, but it feels good to the hand in any case.

Starting a thread to discuss feedback on the comfort, looks and care of the cloth/textile/black multipattern seats now that there have been a few deliveries scheduled with it.
From the photos in the design center, it looks like the 'body' of the seats are fabric and the 'head' and sides are some kind of synthetic material.
Real data and opinions welcome :)

You started this thread umeshunni. C'mon show us your Black Multipatterns :)

@umeshunni Awesome pics. I am guessing (as mentioned by Jim) in person the seats are more black. The Grey color in the photos is just an artifact of the auto exposure seeking a middle ground, right? I have encountered this when taking pictures of black people and on the opposite spectrum snow. Cameras always seek a neutral grey.