Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black on Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone already take delivery of Model X with black leather and black headliner. Just curious if you are happy with it. I like the contrast look, but have a light headliner on Model S and it does show fingerprints. Therefore, we opted for the black/black interior. I wish they offered grey leather like the Model S.

Also are the windows all tinted from factory? I am thinking with the dark interior, tinting will be required.

Did anyone already take delivery of Model X with black leather and black headliner. Just curious if you are happy with it. I like the contrast look, but have a light headliner on Model S and it does show fingerprints. Therefore, we opted for the black/black interior. I wish they offered grey leather like the Model S.

Also are the windows all tinted from factory? I am thinking with the dark interior, tinting will be required.

I have black on black with the figured ash wood. I absolutely love it. It's not too dark, and the figured ash is a nice contrast to the black. Would only consider changing for white seats if I didn't have a one year old.

Thanks for the reply. I currently am configured with a the matte obeche. Just checked out the figured ash and it looks really good. I may inquire if I can change since they just called me last week to upgrade to SAS and towing. I like the white seats also, but just concerned long term they won't hold up.

Have not taken delivery yet of our X (estimate is end of June) but we configured with black seats and headliner and Figured Ash. We were able to test drive a Sig X with the same configuration and thought it looked great and helped us in making our final decision to go with this config. Our S has black leather with the tan headliner and wish we would have had the option for black on the headliner and would change it now if we had the opportunity to do so.

Of course it is all personal preference but don't think you will be disappointed with your decision.

I recently picked up mine, Black metallic with black leather and black headliner. Initially, I thought it would too dark but now that I have, I love it. I've had cars with light headliner before and they've always gotten dirty because of kids n all so I'm glad I got black this time.

Reactions: beantobe