Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black or MSM Stealth Wrapped M3?

Black or Midnight Silver Metallic?

• Black

• MSM

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went through this agonizing decision process almost a year ago as well. :)

This was my choice:

9D75436D-8E9F-4D4C-9EA1-58F33465A304.jpeg

Reactions: GeoG
I think you've sold me

Thanks, I hope I was helpful and you will be happy with the results of your choice.

I made 3 decisions in addition that were not recommended by the PPF installer but I did anyway. You might change it or do the same depending on your tastes.

1.) Matte for chrome delete versus satin. I wanted contrast versus "body match".
2.) Matte for wheels versus satin. Same as above, I wanted some color contrasts.
3.) I kept the Tesla badges as Chrome. Most "delete it" along with the rest of the car but I think the "Chrome T" is Tesla "iconic". Some go red which matches the calipers but I was satisfied with matching the head/taillights by going silver.

Thanks, I hope I was helpful and you will be happy with the results of your choice.

I made 3 decisions in addition that were not recommended by the PPF installer but I did anyway. You might change it or do the same depending on your tastes.

1.) Matte for chrome delete versus satin. I wanted contrast versus "body match".
2.) Matte for wheels versus satin. Same as above, I wanted some color contrasts.
3.) I kept the Tesla badges as Chrome. Most "delete it" along with the rest of the car but I think the "Chrome T" is Tesla "iconic". Some go red which matches the calipers but I was satisfied with matching the head/taillights by going silver.

Looks fantastic. I personally like the body matched handles but like the rest of the contrast. How much did just the full stealth wrap cost you?