Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Premium is now standard. Carbon Fiber is no longer available.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess that's what I get for letting my build sit on the computer and not pulling the trigger. I really like the carbon fiber. I wonder if it will be a off option that a non-P buyer can request?
Yea it was your fault. EM already tweeted last month that they are streamlining production and asked people to order to get their interior choice. It was also posted here and on Electrek. Don’t say you didn’t get warned as it’s one of the very few things they actually told people ahead of time.

I guess that's what I get for letting my build sit on the computer and not pulling the trigger. I really like the carbon fiber. I wonder if it will be a off option that a non-P buyer can request?

If you're serious about getting an X go find an inventory vehicle now with cabon fiber. I took an inventory X because I didn't want to chance a rushed end of the quarter vehicle when I ordered in last day of free supercharging. I got carbon fiber essentially for free because it was offset by cheaper midnight silver paint from older inventory vehicle pricing. Every time I look at the dash the carbon fiber on white just looks wow.

• Love
Reactions: Helmuth and P85_DA
So glad I got the faux carbon fibre trim as I really didn't like the alternative wood trim. I think the carbon look is far more in keeping with the futuristic minimalism of the cabin and looks amazing with the ultra-white seats. Looks like they are winding down interior options ahead of the refresh, which is not surprising. But I wouldn't have been very happy ordering one today!

Reactions: P85_DA
So glad I got the faux carbon fibre trim as I really didn't like the alternative wood trim. I think the carbon look is far more in keeping with the futuristic minimalism of the cabin and looks amazing with the ultra-white seats. Looks like they are winding down interior options ahead of the refresh, which is not surprising. But I wouldn't have been very happy ordering one today!
Carbon fiber trim is so dated looking though...