Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Seats, Charger and a bunch of accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning everyone,

Sadly the choice was made to sell my 2018 Model 3 LR RWD and I am looking to sell all the extra stuff I have.

I will try posting pics of the seats soon but wanted to get some info out and gain interest and offers. Here is the list of everything I have with pics:

1. Black seats front and back complete. 6 months olds, I removed them and replaced with White interior that I was able to get for a good deal. I am NOT willing to ship these as they are way to heavy and bulky so hoping someone in South Florida or Florida general would be interested.
  2. Signed Elon Musk High Powered Wall Charger. I had this installed in garage so has never been out in the elements. The cover has a few nicks etc. on it b/c they used a soft touch surface that's very susceptible to marking. Also including the pigtail so you can plug it a NEMA 14-50 receptacle vs hard wire.
  3. Front and Rear roof shades, brand new. I bought from Taptes and never installed.
  4. HEPA interior filters from Taptes, never installed.
  5. Hansshow trunk auto open kit, never installed (Version 3 I believe). I kept saying I would do it and never got to it.
  6. OEM Interior lights (all 9 including doors). I bought brighter ones and Shadow Light for the doors. These are original and were in the car for less than a week before removed.
  7. Taptes wireless phone charger with 2 USB splitters so you can also plug in Flash Drive etc.
  8. Front center console organiser.
  9. Cup holder divider that hold cups in place better, I believe I got from RPM Tesla.
  10. Basenor Interior LED lighting for Center Console and Dash, never installed.
  11. Front Tag bracket and the OEM Model 3 metal license plate surround, never installed.

Attachments

• Console Org.jpg
    Console Org.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Cup Holder.jpg
    Cup Holder.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Hansshow.jpg
    Hansshow.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 49
  • HEPA.jpg
    HEPA.jpg