Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black vs white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s awesome man! It’s quite interesting how many speak of no dye transfer, while you mentioned experiencing it. Who do you believe :(

Isn’t even wear “jeans” that much and had it. I’ll say, it’s very light, but it’s clearly there. For people who only wear jeans, Id stay clear of the white for sure. Cargo khakis and shorts like me, 90% of the time, chance it.

I also think white wud luk better, but we decided to get the white exterior (the other colors didn’t really feel any special other than that they were different) and don’t wanna overdo the white; also feel that black interior will nicely complement the white exterior!

I have cream, and they still look like new, although I don't have a lot of miles (6K). I wear jeans about 99% of the time and never see any dye transfer. My prior S was Tan leather and I never got any dye transfer on that car either. Did almost zero care for the seats in either car.

On the tires, Love the look of the 21" tires, but went for comfort and practicality with the 19" tires, which still look good. Others can chime in, but I don't think you can buy 21" winter tires, so you may need two sets of rims if you drive in winter conditions.