Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Widow Arachnid Rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly I got hooked up beyond. I gave my guy Aaron an extra $200 on the total price and it was still cheap af. I got quoted by only one other place that would do more than one color and they wanted over $1200 rim and wanted to paint the red accents on not powder coat them. You can get them done for $500/rim. I payed a lot less but it was a project me and the owner Aaron did so he was just as intrigued on trying to do them that he gave me a great deal. I don’t think he would ever do them as cheap as he did mine but he is absolutely amazing and a perfectionist. Express wheel and repair in Glendale, Az. I think he is the best in the business and could basically take on any project thrown at him.

DaddyS, in return for the $$ you put in, I have bookmarked this page and salute you as the trendsetter. I won't be surprise if we start seeing more dual tone/color rims after this. :cool:

Reactions: Daddy S
DaddyS, in return for the $$ you put in, I have bookmarked this page and salute you as the trendsetter. I won't be surprise if we start seeing more dual tone/color rims after this. :cool:

Much appreciated, I am now doing the turbines which I actually use to think looked better before we did this project over the Arachnids. I honestly can’t thank Aaron enough and I plan on making a lot of custom rims with him, especially using oem rims. Like I said he gave me an amazing deal and I tried to take care of him as well cuz I respect his dedication and work ethic. He truly loves it and his passion shows in his work. So being the type of person he is, he treats all customers equally and every job he does as if it was for himself, a true perfectionist. I don’t want to say what I paid cuz I know he would never do all what we did for that price, hence why I gave him another $200 ($50/rim) when he never asked for anymore $. I plan on making many more custom rims in the near future with him. I think the turbines will come out amazing and might even look better. Sorry for going on a rant but hopefully we do set a trend as u had mentioned with others following the idea of incorporating multiple colors and levels. But most importantly being original and doing something they like rather than worrying about what others think. Nothing is more boring then the traditional black etc. I hope the arachnid rims and the turbines, give Aaron the attention he deserves for the amazing work he does and makes him a house hold name. I truly believe he is one of the best at his craft in the country and is able to vision your design/idea and make it even better than imagined. On top of being a great person who busts his ass off which I respect

• Disagree
Reactions: towelie