Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black with white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Just ordered my model 3, blue with white interior BUT I’be been really torn (and might change it). Black or blue exterior? I know the blue and white is great but the black and white just seems more unique. I’ve always been partial to black…anybody else have black exterior with the white interior? Do you love it?

Black and White with 19” wheel, here.

Attachments

• 4724CF97-CF7F-4795-B855-06FB6DE8A45F.jpeg
    4724CF97-CF7F-4795-B855-06FB6DE8A45F.jpeg
    538.6 KB · Views: 278
On a P, the white interior can only be had with white exterior to keep under $55K. Black and red paint puts it over. MSM and blue keep under $55K if choosing black interior.

IMO it's kind of dumb how they did it, but I picked up in Dec 2021 so I was over $55K and the rebate wasn't on the table anyway. If I had to order today, I'd get white with black interior (aka Stormtrooper) and snag the rebate.

I just walked by one today, and I have a tidbit of advice. It looked OK, but not as great as it could have. The problem was the owner had tinted the windows of the car so dark that the seats looked more gray than white, thereby reducing the offset effect. So if you are a big window tinter, consider that as a factor in your deliberations…

Reactions: FFR6288
I don't think you can go wrong with either. I think both look sharp since both have darker exteriors. My brother has blue and white, so I've seen and sat in that one in person and I love it, so I think you'll like that if you stick with it, but either one will have great contrast. Congratulations on your order, you're going to love your Model 3!