Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue 750 won't connect to pixel xl 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a blackvue 750 and a first gen pixel and what i noticed is that after connecting to wifi i got that "this network is not connected to the internet" warning, and the trick was to click on that and say 'OK' then it would actually use the wifi for the blackvue app. Now I noticed that I have to turn off mobile data and then it will connect to the app through wifi. It really doesn't like to use the wifi network if it can't get out to the internet, atleast on the first gen pixel/

after a bunch of trials i came to the same conclusion as you.

- get the ok after it informs you that there's no network connected.
- turn off lte

sux. i also have issues when accessing cloud. the blackvue won't always connect to my wifi (at home) or I guess any wife that i gave it access to remember. it does always connect when it reboots (middle of the night as i have that feature turned on to reboot). but other than that it almost always never connects to the wifi i gave it access to.

I found another bypass by playing around with it. If you want to connect to the camera using the iPhone you first have to switch the wifi connection to the camera wifi and then go into the app. On Pixel 2, you can go straight to the app and when you go to wifi it will actually find the camera's wifi and allow you to connect, without having to switch wifi network manually.