Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue dash cam installed in Model X

mrpseudonym

Aug 14, 2016
Sydney
There's some videos in other threads of the Blackvue installed in US Model Xs. Anyone done it in sydney yet? Would be good to find an installer who knows what they are doing. Also a group buy might help.

championi

May 12, 2016
Sydney, Australia
Thanks.
FYI, I just called them and they say they no longer do installations :-(
I had my Blackvue installed on model S by MC Car security, they are in Moorebank. Ill also have them install the Blackvue on my Model X thats due to arrive in March/April. They did a fantastic job and Jamie is a pleasure to deal with. Very clean install and excellent service. Website is www.mccarsecurity.com.au

If you go to the gallery link, you'll see pics of my car.

ShockOnT

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Jun 26, 2016
Sydney
I had my Blackvue installed on model S by MC Car security, they are in Moorebank. Ill also have them install the Blackvue on my Model X thats due to arrive in March/April. They did a fantastic job and Jamie is a pleasure to deal with. Very clean install and excellent service. Website is www.mccarsecurity.com.au

If you go to the gallery link, you'll see pics of my car.
Thank you! I will call them in the morning.

Reactions: championi

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC