TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Blackvue dashcam installation expert coming to NYC

Discussion in 'Model X' started by drcherrybomb, Sep 26, 2016.

1. drcherrybomb

drcherrybomb Member

Johnny from Calibred Customs in California is coming to the NYC area to do some installations of the 4 channel Blackvue 360 degree dash cams on October 7th. I am having him do my MX P90D. He has some additional time while he is here if anyone else is interested (MS or MX). I am bringing mine to his friends shop in Brooklyn, but he can even do it in your own garage. He is working on his schedule now, so I thought some others might be interested. He is best reached by text or just calling his cell. I am putting below a link to the youtube video that shows the quality of the installation and the views the cameras give. His cell is (310) 654-0532. He has done over 30 of them in just MX. I doubt there is anyone else who has done that many.

2. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

I also used Johnny, totally recommend him but he told me he did over 100 installs. I did a 2 channel install, will do a 4 channel eventually.

Review of my install:

Make sure you get the DR650S not the older DR650:
    Found it at a couple places:
    BlackVue DR650S-2CH 1080p HD Cloud-Capable GPS WiFi Dual-Lens Dash Camera for Front and Rear
    Also on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2baSrAw but make sure you choose an authorize distributor.

I also have a write up posted here: Blackvue DR650S Review + Tesla Model X Install