Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which wire are you using? There are three. Count them like this. 1 - 2 - 3 - empty
The #1, the only outside wire is 12V persistent. The middle #2, we don't use. The #3 is black, its ground.
The #1 has been reported to be different colors, so we can't tell you for certain its color. Although #3 is black.
Try that.
As for fuses, I've seen to different spots in the fuse box reported as the fuse. Both #50 and #100. I don't know what's correct. Could be depend on year of car. However, it does not matter to me, because I am putting an inline fuse on the camera anyway (always).
Thanks-I had a Tesla repair guy check and there is no power on the two outside wires. The middle one has 10V which he uses for diagnostic purposes. Where is the fuse box located?

Thanks-I had a Tesla repair guy check and there is no power on the two outside wires. The middle one has 10V which he uses for diagnostic purposes. Where is the fuse box located?
This might be your answer....

Thanks for the quick reply. I did read up and find out that the fuse for the 14volt lead by the microphone area, was blown. Replaced fuse 50 with a new 5amp fuse, and good to go. Blackvue working perfectly. now.

J