Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue DR650S-2CH available at Massdrop for $279

jlv1

Twice as much fun
Oct 14, 2015
Central MA
It's dropped to $259.

(I've used MassDrop for a number of years. They've been pretty reliable. Sometimes their prices are good; sometimes they are only so-so.)

xveys

Oct 10, 2014
Antwerp, Belgium
Weird... they don't deliver to Belgium, but a whole bunch of other countries are possible on all continents... too bad because I would have loved to buy one at this price!

plasmo

Mar 12, 2016
Chicago
Daerik has an install video specifically for the AP2 Model S
For those who did their own Installs, was removing the trim on the back hatch difficult to do?
Is it mandatory to remove the trim to get the wire underneath? This is the only part of the install that I am unsure of...

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC