Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue DR650S-2CH Dashcam for Sale

Red_DS

Mar 22, 2017
New York
Hello,

I just upgraded to the DR750S and I have a DR650S-2CH dashcam available for sale. Comes with both Blackvue 16 GB microSD card and a SanDisk 32 GB microSD card. Used for less than 6 months, and works great.

I dont have the original box so I'll will be shipping it in the DR750S box. The camera will be the DR650S but because I did straight upgrade, all the accessories from the DR750S will be available, unused, in the box.

Price: $215 (includes 2 day shipping anywhere in the contiguous US)

If you're not in the US, PM me and I'll let you know what added shipping will be.

Thanks!

Red_DS

Mar 22, 2017
New York
Purchased in September, 2017.

Vehicle is always garaged (not sure if its relevant?)

OEM mounting tapes are included in the accessory bag

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC