Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BlackVue DR650S-2CH Dashcam

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
Bought 2 of these with a previous group buy, just looking to get basically what I paid for it, so $270 shipped (cash or PayPal friends and family). Only looking to sell one, as the other is installed already, but I'm upgrading to the DR750S. This one is BRAND NEW in the box.

For full specs and details visit the BlackVue website.

Reactions: Akikiki

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
This is the 2-CH dash cam. Specifications can be found if you click on the red lettering in my original posting.

Qbenjamin

Frugal But Classy!
Jan 7, 2017
Bravos
Great! Will I need to purchase the Pro Magic to run wires or is it included? I tried reading it a few times but don't see it. jordaholic a7 gee male dot com
I sent you an email, hopefully to the correct address. Pro Magic isn't needed if the dash cam is going to be installed in a Tesla.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC