Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BlackVue DR750S-2CH and DR490-2CH Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently bought a 650 two channel. I'm not able to connect it to the phone at all. The support is much less then I'd expect -- there is not any phone support and responses are taking 2 days. I tried connecting the camera with the phone app on two different phones and had no luck. Reformatted this disk, updated the firmware, did everything they suggested. Finally, get this message...If I were to do it again, I'd be trying a different company.

Thank you for choosing BlackVue.

Please try to connect the camera to the app via a different smartphone.

There are some prevalent issues regarding the wifi connectivity with the smartphones having the latest Android version (6.0~). The newer versions of Android OS are designed in a way that they tend to disconnect from the wifi hotspots which don't have internet and try to find and connect to a internet wifi hotspot. But, since the actual android OS is modified by the smartphone manufacturers, so it is hard to make the dashcam's wifi and firmware completely compatible with a particular smartphone.

Our R&D is working on it and we will try our best to find solution to this ongoing issue in the upcoming firmware updates. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

All the best,
BlackVue Support Team

I recently bought a 650 two channel. I'm not able to connect it to the phone at all. The support is much less then I'd expect -- there is not any phone support and responses are taking 2 days. I tried connecting the camera with the phone app on two different phones and had no luck. Reformatted this disk, updated the firmware, did everything they suggested. Finally, get this message...If I were to do it again, I'd be trying a different company.

Thank you for choosing BlackVue.

Please try to connect the camera to the app via a different smartphone.

There are some prevalent issues regarding the wifi connectivity with the smartphones having the latest Android version (6.0~). The newer versions of Android OS are designed in a way that they tend to disconnect from the wifi hotspots which don't have internet and try to find and connect to a internet wifi hotspot. But, since the actual android OS is modified by the smartphone manufacturers, so it is hard to make the dashcam's wifi and firmware completely compatible with a particular smartphone.

Our R&D is working on it and we will try our best to find solution to this ongoing issue in the upcoming firmware updates. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

All the best,
BlackVue Support Team

That is why you should purchased from a US based dealer. Dashcambros is a good one: BlackVue DR650S-2CH 2 Channel 1080p HD Cloud-Capable GPS WiFi Dual-Lens Dash Camera