Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue DR750S Dashcam on Massdrop - $275 Shipped!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title states, Massdrop has the Blackvue DR750S 2 channel dashcam is on sale for $275 shipped to the U.S. (not sure if this applies to CONUS only). This is the latest dashcam from BV that has the IR feature included.

To join the drop, click here or copy and paste the link into your web browser.

Massdrop: Community-Driven Commerce

Can this be installed at home or do I need to have it professionally installed? Anyone have a guide on what needs to be done for a clean install?

Can this be installed at home or do I need to have it professionally installed? Anyone have a guide on what needs to be done for a clean install?
I did this in my garage in a couple of hours. If you're putting it in an S, it's really easy until you get to the hatch panel (that's a pain if you decide to run the wire under the headliner and through the rear grommet).

There's plenty of guides and Youtube videos out there.

• Informative
Reactions: nobznss
I just purchased this on a Massdrop and installed 2 days ago. I had a BV 650 which had died. FWIW, the improvements are fairly marginal, but the convenience of using my old wiring and even the same bracket for the rear camera were too much to pass up. The front bracket did require replacement but was pretty easy.