Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue Installation in LA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

I’m looking for someone to install a Blackvue 750 2ch on my X. Aside from Calibrated Customs (that are extremely booked), any other recommendation?

Thank you!
Wait and use Johnny at Calibred. Worth it. Clean professional work and they stand by their work.

Al & Ed’s in marina day Rey claims to do it but charges more, doesn’t come to you, and does a less “clean” install. Calibred install looks like factory!!

Reactions: r0xx0r and ebfio
My next dashcams will be installed by Calibred Customs. The fact that they come to you is a real timesaver. Plus they do excellent work.

That said, give Reus Audio in Orange a call and ask for Cliff. He'll probably say no unless you decide to get a Reus upgrade (and maybe even then may decline, depending upon how busy they are), but it's worth a shot, and if they do decline, he may recommend a good shop, and you can take his recommendations to the bank.

Reactions: ebfio
Awesome. Looks like It’s better to wait... 10 long days :)

On that note. Anyone here using a hotspot inside the car? Any suggestions?

Another thing that’s stressing me is detailing the car. Any suggestions as well?

Thank you all!

Awesome. Looks like It’s better to wait... 10 long days :)

On that note. Anyone here using a hotspot inside the car? Any suggestions?

Another thing that’s stressing me is detailing the car. Any suggestions as well?

Thank you all!
I use a Freedompop Netgear Unite hotspot that comes with free 700MB/mo + 500MB/mo friend bonus. The blackvue only used 100-200MB a month. I plugged it into my trunk cigarette outlet and leave it there. I only paid $30 for it from bonaza.com but the seller got kicked out of Bonaza. You might have to get from freedompop itself now. Maybe @K-MTG can give some suggestion.

EA57A5D3-588C-401F-9610-E8D08F6B665E.jpeg
20859A35-A59C-4264-BD4C-F6CE8F9C0589.jpeg
Here’s some pics from Calibred install today in X

Do they make mounts that allow both cameras to be under the rear view mirror? Will have one facing front and one back. And no I’m not an Uber. Plan on using it for a baby monitor when we pull in garage and baby is still sleeping so we know when she wakes up.

Do they make mounts that allow both cameras to be under the rear view mirror? Will have one facing front and one back. And no I’m not an Uber. Plan on using it for a baby monitor when we pull in garage and baby is still sleeping so we know when she wakes up.

They don’t make mounts like that ..however they make cameras like this that will do what u are looking for BlackVue DR750S-2CH-IR 1080p Dual-Lens WiFi GPS Dashcam w/ Infrared Interior Lens for Front and Inside