Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blank release notes?

clyjr

Nov 9, 2015
Charlotte, NC
On my 2016 X (MCU1, AP2) sometimes after an update I get a blank screen when I view the release notes. Several times I thought a reboot fixed it, but this last time they are still blank. Anyone else get this? If so, how do you fix it?

Lectric_Agent

2015 S85 AP1
May 25, 2019
Orange County
turn off traffic on maps. there’s a thread about it on here somewhere. traffic on the map disables the browser which disables release notes. i have also found that sometimes that screen will be blank but if you use your finger to “scroll” they will appear

am_dmd

Jan 29, 2017
PA
Release notes and I think owners manual uses browser to display content. If your browser is working usually release notes will show up. Mostly just 2-3x rebooting (press both thumb wheels) fixes browser temporarily.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC