Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blaupunkt Rome NAV56E Bluetooth and USB stick problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Annoying problem with my radio in my 2.0 EU Roadster

iPhone connected via Bluetooth with the radio, streaming music works sometimes flawless and out of the sudden the connection gets lost, to be more precise the music stops but the connection in background still stays "valid". Music is shown on the phone to be played on but no sound and Radio switches to another "CD". Have to switch off the radio, wait for about at least 20 seconds and switch it on again to get the connection to the phone back...

There's no chance to reproduce that error in a certain condition, it might happen after 3 seconds while just sitting inside the car or after half an hour...

I bought a NAV 55e second hand to be able to compare, the problem also occurs with that radio....wtf??? :/ Should mention that there is also the Blaupunkt amp box installed on the passenger side beneath the board.

Second problem: USB stick in the center console is mostly not recognized and therefore not accessable. Sometimes when the "phone error" occurs it switches to the USB....

I checked the connectors in the back of the radio (ok)

So... anyone experienced this kind of sh... and have a solution for it?

I am thinking now changing the radio to a 1DIN DAB or maybe a flip screen radio... any suggestions what works with the Blaupunkt amp?!

thanks in advance!