Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blind Spot how to move position after latest update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got 2022.20.19 today. Still not able move the side camera image when turn signal is activated.
I pull over for an hour to download and install this update, hoping it would come with it. No such luck.
Anyone with FSD Beta been able to move theirs?

I agree. It seems model x doesn't have this. I just got my new x and it's version 2022.28. And I cannot move the viewer..

Could be 3/y it's more important for bc there is only one screen. X/s have the speeds and visualization on the second screen so the viewer is never blocking anything critical.

Nevertheless it's driving me crazy. It's way too low. I want it high up. Or ideal on the second screen right in front of me. While everyone might have diff preferences these options would be awesome. Come on chief twit!

I just got 2022.20.19 today. Still not able move the side camera image when turn signal is activated.
I pull over for an hour to download and install this update, hoping it would come with it. No such luck.
Anyone with FSD Beta been able to move theirs?
Model 3 on FSD Beta 2022.36.20 able to move the camera spot.

But I am on FSD Beta subscription only - and currently off subscription, maybe that is why I'm like the other non-FSD folks.

Did this update yesterday 11/24.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125_031912.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125_031912.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 56
I finally got the update 2 days ago. I can now!
I've been on 2022.36.20 for some time now. Lots of updates before this one. None of them would allow moving the BS camera image. However, now has been moved to the left side, 3/4 of the way to the top? Still not moveable, but is at least more usable than it was. I would love to move the "Apply slight pressure to the steering wheel" nag, (that happens every 30 seconds or so), up there where it can be seen and avoid the blinking blue final warning messages, but alas, that doesn't move either.

Ugh. It's very frustrating. I have MX October 2022 build.

It's just so darn low. Idk why 3/y have it and we don't. It's such a simple thing.

A more interesting thing would be to be able to move it to the instrument cluster as an option.

Reactions: NorthShore