TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Blinker

Discussion in 'Model S' started by GFM_P90D, May 10, 2016.

1. GFM_P90D

GFM_P90D Member

Hello Forum-mates:

Is there a way to disable the clicking sound when you use turn right/left signal/blinker? I've had a few people comment while I'm on the speaker-phone how loud the sound is.

Greg

2. DoubleE

DoubleE Member

I'm surprised it makes sound while you are on active bluetooth.

My Range Rover Sport has a nice feature that silences any turn signal sounds while bluetooth or other features are active. Little touches like that should be included on the MS.

3. nico180

nico180 Member

Would love to have an option to mute it permanent, or at least during phone calls.

4. Kristoffer Helle

Easy fix for tesla. Give them a tips. They probably add it

5. Skotty

Skotty 2014 Model S P85

This is not a concern I ever thought I would hear of in my life. While I highly doubt it would work, I suppose you could try the volume control wheel while the blinker is on. (kind of like you how you can change the navigation speech volume as long as you adjust the volume while it is talking, but I really doubt they have implemented that for blinker sounds)

6. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I think the issue is that the mic is so damn good. The click is pretty quiet compared to other cars I have had. I had a Volvo once that was so loud and annoying, that I ended up using it less than I should have. I like your idea.