Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bloomberg Model 3 survey participation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
recently, Bloomberg posted a model 3 survey on the Bloomberg.com home page (scroll down, its there)
How do Tesla owners feel about giving Bloomberg any information regarding ownership or features on the M3, when they have done nothing but trash Tesla and gloat about Elon Musk's every failure?
I always held Bloomberg in high esteem, and thought their reporting was factual and without bias, but lately, all the articles
seem to snicker at Tesla's failure to become the next "General Motors". Instead of factual reporting, there is just Snarky ,
click bait articles. What do you think?

recently, Bloomberg posted a model 3 survey on the Bloomberg.com home page (scroll down, its there)
How do Tesla owners feel about giving Bloomberg any information regarding ownership or features on the M3, when they have done nothing but trash Tesla and gloat about Elon Musk's every failure?
I always held Bloomberg in high esteem, and thought their reporting was factual and without bias, but lately, all the articles
seem to snicker at Tesla's failure to become the next "General Motors". Instead of factual reporting, there is just Snarky ,
click bait articles. What do you think?
I already posted my opinion of this survey elsewhere. But the salient points are:
1. Survey design is hard, whether you are trying to eliminate bias or introduce it.
2. There is implicit bias in the survey.
3. Bloomberg has (or certainly should have) experts in this kind of stuff.
----
Conclusion: Bloomberg negligently or intentionally introduced implicit bias into the survey.

We'll see how they spin the results when they come out.