TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Blue adaptor near Voss

Discussion in 'Norway' started by Zee, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Zee

Zee Member

Hi,
    I'm in Voss right now (from The Netherlands) and I need a blue UMC adaptor to charge at my hotel tomorrow. I'm staying at the Store Ringheim Hotel in Vossevangen and the owner has a blue socket available, but I don't have a blue adaptor. Can I borrow it from someone?

2. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

Check out this:

TESLA - LADEKAMERATENE

Get in contact with someone registered there close to you and I'm sure you can borrow one! Good luck!

3. Zee

Zee Member

Hi Johan,
    How do I contact someone with that site? I don't see anyone close to Voss.

4. Johan

Usually people will put a phone number there. But if no one close to Voss has registered I'm not sure I have another idea...

You could go to elbilforum.no and post there, in English, but you'd have to create a user first.

I don't frequent that site anymore due to a lot of trolling on there, so can't post for you.

5. Zee

Zee Member

Ok, thanks for your advice. Do you know a shop where you can buy such an adaptor?

6. Johan

It would have to be a Tesla Service center. Bergen is closest. But likely closed today. I'm sure they'll help you tomorrow.

7. Zee

Zee Member

I found out that in Voss there is a free fast-charging station with both CHAdeMO and type-2 plugs. That worked fine for me now. Enough power to reach the next destination, Fjærland :smile:

8. Johan

Great! Nice to have a car that can accept lots of inputs. After all electrons are electrons :)

Have a good trip!