Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue adaptor near Voss

Hi,
I'm in Voss right now (from The Netherlands) and I need a blue UMC adaptor to charge at my hotel tomorrow. I'm staying at the Store Ringheim Hotel in Vossevangen and the owner has a blue socket available, but I don't have a blue adaptor. Can I borrow it from someone?

Johan

Ex got M3 in the divorce, waiting for EU Model Y!
Feb 9, 2012
Drammen, Norway
Usually people will put a phone number there. But if no one close to Voss has registered I'm not sure I have another idea...

You could go to elbilforum.no and post there, in English, but you'd have to create a user first.

I don't frequent that site anymore due to a lot of trolling on there, so can't post for you.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC