Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue & Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I test drove the blue/tan. Originally I wanted either black/black or blue/black, but I was really impressed with the blue/tan. I'd love to get a car with black leather, and I think it would cut down on the number of tones in the cabin. So tough...

I have seen the Blue with tan leather in standard and performance, and they are both gorgeous. I drove the grey perf with black leather, and while nice, it gave a much smaller feeling to the interior. And I am not a fan of the red perf piping (though the piping on the grey and tan looks very good to me).

I have seen the Blue with tan leather in standard and performance, and they are both gorgeous. I drove the grey perf with black leather, and while nice, it gave a much smaller feeling to the interior. And I am not a fan of the red perf piping (though the piping on the grey and tan looks very good to me).

I have as well. I was thinking of Grey with Black interior until I saw the Blue/Tan cars. I drove both a Prod and Perf model with that color combo and am sold on it. My current car is black with black leather and I usually go in that direction. The blue Model S almost looks black in certain light, but is beautiful in the sunlight. The tan interior is really tan/black and works quite well.

From the drive event, perf seat:
Tesla Model S Test Drive 6-23-12 002.jpg
I think the black regular is still the same black color.

- - - Updated - - -

And the car:
Tesla Model S Test Drive 6-23-12 056.jpg

Could you post some pictures with your door opened. I would really like to see the black interior with the blue exterior. Thanks!

The sun just set and an iPhone is a crappy camera, but here it is:
IMG_0333.JPG

I have to say that the black and blue look is nice, even though it doesn't come across in the picture.
I think beige would look better on the whole, but beige will have brown "highlights" within a year while black will stay black. The black with red piping is really nice looking, too.

I'm very glad I got a black interior.