Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue-ish fluid leak

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1350C86E-1426-4EC8-A2B3-1FBA626DE42C.jpeg

Hate to resurrect an old thread but just noticed this in my garage. 17,000 miles. Will get in touch with service to get this squared away.

Are these leaks happening in the front or back of your cars? I’ve noticed something similar on the back tire on the drivers side...but it’s happened after a car wash so I’m unsure if it’s just soap/water or something more serious.

Are these leaks happening in the front or back of your cars? I’ve noticed something similar on the back tire on the drivers side...but it’s happened after a car wash so I’m unsure if it’s just soap/water or something more serious.

Could be a leak from the drive unit, possibly a loose hose. That was my issue but in the front. Are you getting any warnings?

curious. Why do persons apologize or regret using a prior thread when referencing exact same issue/topic? If anything, that's appreciated/what one SHOULD be doing, no?

Usually people are quick to judge when people resurrect an old thread but at the same time always yell when people ask a question that could have been found by searching which is exactly what I did previously. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Usually people are quick to judge when people resurrect an old thread but at the same time always yell when people ask a question that could have been found by searching which is exactly what I did previously. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I for one, appreciate people like you who search and find. Oftentimes most issues have occurred to others before.

Reactions: powaking
Dealing with this exact issue. We had ours at the sc a few months ago and they couldn’t find anything leaking. They said the coolant level was good and they didn’t see any signs of leaking. This is by far the largest puddle since we’ve had it. Appointment is scheduled.
43218FED-79DC-484E-9102-B15731AC4A9E.jpeg
3F324F5F-3864-4DFE-AF65-D803C3934626.jpeg

I had this issue. When I got a hold of them on the phone they told me to bring it right in. Took a day but they found that one of the clamps on the drive unit coolant line was loose. They couldn't explain how it happened but so far it hasn't shown up since.