Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

Just got bumped into the 2nd quarter - 6 April to 4 May. Was really hopeful with that narrow window I had for a little while (29 March - 31 March). Does give me a little bit more time to get our 2nd car sold or traded in, but was really hoping it would be here in March (more time for using the car for yard work tool hauling and stuff)...

Really seems like my EDD is bouncing all over the place (everything has been complete, which makes things a bit more annoying, too.)

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC