Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery yesterday evening. They've got the production dialed in in Fremont. Quality is IMPECCABLE. Not a scuff or ding anywhere. Panels all even, no gaps. Literally a flawless car. Something about it just feels right; it fits me like a glove and now I understand why people say once they own a Tesla they won't drive an ICE vehicle ever again. To those who haven't taken delivery yet - the wait is worth it, and I hope you get your VIN and delivery appointment SOON!

Just took delivery yesterday evening. They've got the production dialed in in Fremont. Quality is IMPECCABLE. Not a scuff or ding anywhere. Panels all even, no gaps. Literally a flawless car. Something about it just feels right; it fits me like a glove and now I understand why people say once they own a Tesla they won't drive an ICE vehicle ever again. To those who haven't taken delivery yet - the wait is worth it, and I hope you get your VIN and delivery appointment SOON!
I ordered my blue MY (same configuration as yours) two days after you and mine is now in transit from Fremont to Florida with delivery scheduled for 5/26. I hope I'm as lucky as you on the quality of the vehicle. In any case it appears that Tesla is now really pushing out a lot of MYs for the orders from Sept..

I ordered my blue MY (same configuration as yours) two days after you and mine is now in transit from Fremont to Florida with delivery scheduled for 5/26. I hope I'm as lucky as you on the quality of the vehicle. In any case it appears that Tesla is now really pushing out a lot of MYs for the orders from Sept..

I have the same configuration but OD was 11/15. EDD has been 6/10-7/15 for a few weeks. I am located in Fremont.

Got a great SA today. Super helpful. Was built yesterday and arriving Ohio 29th this month. Has Ryzen, Michelin s, new headlights, battery etc not sure about double rear windows , build 442. Fremont.
I’m new to all this. How do you talk to an SA? I ordered a MYP 2/22 on line. I was contacted by text from someone near me saying they were my rep, but little else, even my text to them go largely unanswered

Picked up my MYLR this Monday evening. Been a blast to drive and tinker around with. Super thrilled with the white interiors. Still a bit nervous about how they will hold, but they look so nice and are very cool to sit on even after baking in the sun. Also, the acceleration on my "plain old" MYLR feels like plenty! Was planning on picking up acceleration boost but decided not to after the first time I gunned it from a stop light!

Planning on washing and detailing myself tomorrow (lots of pollen already on the car and I want to get some Griot's Garage 3-in-1 sealant on the car).

Had to schedule mobile service for 2 minor issues: Rear buttons to fold 2nd row seats not working and one of the coat hanger not latching back up when pushed. Hopefully that goes smoothly.

When did you order?
Details are in my signature (view in landscape mode on a mobile device), but general gist is April, 2021 order, delayed intentionally by not completing profile till end October when I finally completed my profile and got in the queue for my car.

Attachments

• 20220516_153222.jpg
    20220516_153222.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 20220516_153235.jpg
    20220516_153235.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 20220516_194932.jpg
    20220516_194932.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 20220516_194948.jpg
    20220516_194948.jpg
    711.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220516_195039.jpg
    20220516_195039.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 20220516_195052.jpg
    20220516_195052.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: Deliboy
Wonderful news - my SA was able to snag us a VIN that someone had to decline. F448 range, will be on its way from the factory in the next week or so. Just gotta get my trade-in info submitted & apply for our loan.

For reference for peeps - Washington State, MYLR Blue/Black/19/Tow/No FSD.
Turns out it's actually already on a truck heading my way, currently in North Cali.

Wife and I head out on vacation a week from today, but my SA is certain that we will have it before then...

Mud flaps and PPF, that sounds odd, like somebody else’s car, what was the mileage?
In some climates (northern areas) they pre-install mudflaps and PPF for the wintertime, due to all the junk that gets put on the roads for de-icing and whatnot. Brand new car, think it had four or five miles on it.