Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Origin - New Shepard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is old now but still funny:
FBgHzaHXIAYHun9.png

Also when Bezos was pinning on Shatner's wings and there was something wrong with the pin, Shatner said, "That's ok... I can pretend I didn't go."

BO marketing and Bezos aside, come on... it's cool to see The Shat get to go to space!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cwerdna and Grendal
This is going to be a really corny version of the Netflix special, right?

Yikes.

I watched this last night via Amazon Prime and enjoyed it. But, I'm a huge Trek fan.

Reactions: EVCollies
Was this is supposed to be a launch to orbit (LEO)? If not, what is point of carrying any payload?

Is this the same rocket that carried a bunch of a folks up beyond troposphere and landed back? I get confused between New Glenn and New Shepard.

Last edited:
Was this is supposed to be a launch to orbit (LEO)? If not, what is point of carrying any payload?

Is this the same rocket that carried a bunch of a folks up beyond troposphere and landed back? I get confused between New Glenn and New Shepard.
Mongo is correct. There are two New Shepard boosters. This is the one that did testing and payload launches. The other one is the one doing all the passenger launches.

• Helpful
Reactions: mongo