Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

blue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am expecting my next model S to be delivered next week, it is blue with tan interior. Does anyone have pics of a similar model s that they could post?
thanks in advance
Old or new Blue? I have the new Blue and I really like it and get a lot of compliments on it.

Here's a pic from when I first got it (before I added tint):
blue_notint.jpg

This is a very popular car color! If I find there are too many Teslas in my area with this color, I might consider wrapping it with a different, more unique color. Either way, it's beautiful as it is.

I have the "new blue" with gray interior and think it is just beautiful. I have yet to see another of the same color in Indy yet.
The local Tesla store told me that mine was the first that they had seen but that was 6 months ago.
Enjoy being unique while it lasts. :wink: I've seen many white or black Teslas in my area but not a blue one yet although I'm sure they are out there. Blue/gray is the inventory car I put a deposit on so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person soon!