TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

blue

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by kort677, Dec 9, 2015.

1. kort677

kort677 Banned

I am expecting my next model S to be delivered next week, it is blue with tan interior. Does anyone have pics of a similar model s that they could post?
    thanks in advance

2. Kalud

Kalud Active Member

3. liuping

liuping Active Member

Old or new Blue? I have the new Blue and I really like it and get a lot of compliments on it.

Here's a pic from when I first got it (before I added tint):
    blue_notint.jpg

4. kort677

kort677 Banned

it's the new blue and it certainly isn't as nice as the green one I am trading in
    thanks

i

5. Joseph Torbati

Joseph Torbati Local Vendor - NorCal

DSC_0247_zpsrlz4fofv.jpg
    DSC_0237_zpsjj9yhyuw.jpg

Heres a couple shots of one we did at the shop after paint correction, Xpel, and Cquartz Finest.

6. 2krazykats

2krazykats Member

This is a very popular car color! If I find there are too many Teslas in my area with this color, I might consider wrapping it with a different, more unique color. Either way, it's beautiful as it is.

7. pedriscoll

pedriscoll Active Member

I have the "new blue" with gray interior and think it is just beautiful. I have yet to see another of the same color in Indy yet.
    The local Tesla store told me that mine was the first that they had seen but that was 6 months ago.

8. 2krazykats

2krazykats Member

Enjoy being unique while it lasts. :wink: I've seen many white or black Teslas in my area but not a blue one yet although I'm sure they are out there. Blue/gray is the inventory car I put a deposit on so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person soon!

9. Armadillos

Armadillos Member

I have a blue Tesla and I'm in Denver.

10. Jool

Jool Member

Congrats on picking the best color offered (in my opinion :biggrin:) I definitely see a lot more in this color nowadays, I sprayed my wheels to help differentiate mine a bit:

20150910_114426.jpg

11. sickfox

sickfox Member

#11 sickfox, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    Love the blue color on MS.

Jool - dark grey color wheels? the blue color pops when you have a darker color wheels. looks very nice.